- Send to a friend
As well as separate garments, InTweed also offers a well cut, versatile and stylish bespoke tweed three piece suit -- at 15% off the price of the three garments bought separately. You choose the tweed, lining and other features, and in doing so effectively design a made to measure suit that is perfect for you, whether it's for business, social occasions, in town or in the country.
Our specification incorporates:
- Your choice of tweed or moleskin cloth from our Tweed Gallery (tweed samples can be ordered via the Lengths and Samples link at the top of the page)
- A lining of your choice for the jacket and waistcoat.
- A jacket with either a two or three button front -- again you choose.
- Centre or side vents to the rear of the jacket; your choice again.
- Straight or sloping jacket pockets; one side pocket each side, one outer breast pocket and two inner breast pockets come as standard. You can choose to have additional ticket pockets if you wish.
- A 5-button waistcoat with two pockets.
- Your choice of lapels or no lapels on the waistcoat
- Horn effect buttons throughout to match your choice of tweed.
- Trousers with a single back pocket on the right and a zip fly.
- A choice of trouser side adjusters.
- Your choice of trouser turn ups or plain hems.
To start ordering your suit click the NEXT button below. You will be asked to choose the tweed and style you want in a series of easy steps. At the end of the process you will be sent an email with instructions as to how to submit your measurements. Clear guidance for taking these measurements is given throughout.